As the New Year dawns upon us, so too rises another Trade Show season. Hopefully you are refreshed and relaxed from the holidays, and can approach the upcoming year with a fresh outlook and a positive attitude. Whether you attended one show or a dozen, now is the time to recap and review what worked and what you need to improve upon the next time around.
As a reminder, here are several essential points to consider in planning your yearly Trade Show strategy:
What do you hope to get out of the trade show experience?
- Are you focusing on promoting or launching a new product?
- Who is your target audience?
- Is it time to consider an International show, which is a great forum to reach exhibitors and attendees from all over the globe?
- Is a National show, which attracts targeted attendees from a 300-mile radius and beyond, a better approach for your company?
- Don’t discard Regional and Local shows, which attract attendees from the immediate vicinity.
When choosing a trade show, make sure that it is within your budget, in a serviceable location, it occurs at a convenient time, and attracts your target audience.
To help you in your trade show planning process, please click on the image below to help you find the right shows for your company:
Remember to choose the shows that will give you the best return on your investment!