You’ve put so much time & energy into the design of your trade show booth, backdrop & other elements… are you getting the most ‘bang for your buck’ out of these materials?
Your trade show display is designed to quickly & effectively communicate your organization’s identity and message. One way you can ensure you’re getting a good return on investment (ROI) is to put the display to work more often.
Depending on your business & the activities in the community your company participates in, the additional opportunities to use your display will vary, but might include:
- Summer Festivals & Fairs
- If a good fit for the product / brand, you may consider looking for additional brand exposure at art, music & food festivals / fairs
- Consider how can you engage new customers at these events & tie that to the positive experience they’re already having at these memorable occasions
- Press Conferences – If you are inviting members of the media to a press conference, (to launch a new product, announce an expansion, etc.) your display could be the perfect professional backdrop
- Community events, chamber of commerce events – Check the calendar for your local chamber of commerce events to see if there is an opportunity to introduce your organization to the business community. Your display would be a great visual aid
- Charity Events – Do you sponsor any events, such as a race for a charity, auction, symposium or golf tournament? Make sure the attendees know your organization is involved!
- HR/ Recruiting – At career/job fairs, let your HR staff attract more potential job candidates to their booth/table using the great graphics/messaging you’ve already created!
- Lobby – When not in use at shows, consider installing elements from your trade show display in your lobby / retail space to invite visitors & improve the “first impression” they have of your organization
- Online – Any video displays / slideshows you have designed for use at trade shows can be uploaded to YouTube to increase your internet presence
- Company Events – Welcome guests at your summer picnic, holiday parties or hospitality events with elements from your display to let them know, “they’ve arrived” and to show the pride you have in your organization!
If you have other ideas, please share them in the discussion below!